en tu navegador.
Deck Spotlight: OP Legendary Thrall
30/01/2016 a las 12:25
Some of our staff members have always been a sucker for some of the more gimmicky decks. One of the first that really rose to prominence was the centered around and cards like . In general, they're too inconsistent to work on the ladder, but they're a heck of a lot of fun when you finally do manage to pull them off. Even if you lose, the results of the combos are typically enjoyable enough to justify running this type of deck.
The strategy of this deck is simple. + on big cards like .
There are a lot of possibilities. There are some of them:
1. + + = 4 Kel'Thuzads, because he is going to summon himself back to life.
But you must reduce these mana costs with to do this in one turn.
2. then in the next turn + + = 24 damage in one turn.But you must reduce these mana costs with to do this in one turn.
3. + + + = take control of 2 random enemy minions and 3 other Sylvanas Windrunner.But you must reduce these mana costs with to do this in one turn.
4. The same with = You got a lot of legendaries.
5. The same with = +15 spell damage
6. = 3 dream card per turn
7. = 24 damage at the end of your turn
8. = 3 less mana cost per turn for each card in your hand
9. But you can combo these legendaries with too, because he is going to resummon those minions who died during the .
The only difficulty is that you usually cannot play most of these possibilities in one turn ( except you reduced its cost with ) so there is a chance that the enemy will kill one of your big minions (with cards like , , or ), but this why we have 11 legendary cards and more than 11 possibilities to defeat our enemy and make an awesome board.
Maybe you can add a or a instead of or , because then you can add taunt to or or a big card like or .
For more information on this deck, click here.
Other Decks to Try
Click here for last week's Deck Spotlight: Ancient Freeze Mage.
Obtén Wowhead Premium
para apoyar la web, ocultar los anuncios y disfrutar de funcionalidades Premium!
[Show 0 Comments]
[Hide 0 Comments]
Inicia sesión para publicar un comentario
No has iniciado sesión. Por favor
entra a tu cuenta
registra una cuenta
para añadir tu comentario.
« Publicación siguiente
Publicación anterior »
Conectar con Wowhead
Feed de noticias
Recursos de Wowhead
Herramientas de usuario
Acerca de nosotros
Otros Sitios Fanbyte
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte