November 19, 2021 17th Anniversary Event
- The reward tooltip for “Korrak's Revenge” now says completed after completing the quest.
- Banners for the Vulpera and Mechagnomes have been added to the entryway.
- Renamed Explorer of the Shadowlands to Shadowlands Voyager to reflect the investment required.
- Added a new Shadowlands Explorer achievement to mirror prior expansion exploration achievements
Dungeons and Raids
Enhancements from the Anima Conductor should no longer re-cast themselves repeatedly in some cases.
Items and Rewards
- Serpentshrine Cavern
The Lurker Below
The Lurker Below will now drop the correct personal loot.
- Scouting Map: Into the Shadowlands now requires the new Shadowlands Explorer achievement to purchase.
Developers’ note: This is so that the Heirloom flight maps added in 9.1.5 have consistent requirements with the Heirloom flight maps from other expansions.
Fixed an issue where the shells of the Baby Murloc Satch-Shells would not hide in combat.Korthia and the Maw
- Removed the requirement of completing “Beginning the Collection” in order to accept or complete Archivist relic quests in Korthia.
WoW Classic Era and Season of Mastery
- Timeless Mechanical Dragonling's Time Bomb attack is now functional.
- Fixed an issue where the option to leave a battleground queue was unavailable.
- Several helmets such as Expert Goldminer's Helmet and Netherwind Crown will once again properly display.
- Fixed an issue where quests below your level had a greater penalty to reputation gain than intended.
- The in-game clock text should no longer be misaligned at certain resolutions.
- Fixed an issue where the World Map button on the minimap would overlap with the Tracking spell indicator.