- Shifting into Forma de oso will no longer freeze resource decay for non-Guardian druids.
- Tromba range will now correctly match the range of the Cazador's other abilities.
Developers' Notes: During the recent updates to Tromba, we discovered it extended approximately 2 yards beyond the range of autoshot and other abilities. We're changing it to more closely match.
- Golpe fantasmal debuff application and removal are now correctly posted to the combat log.
- Soul Shards now regenerate to 3, while out of combat (up from 1).
Developers' Notes: As discussed in last week's Developer Q&A, warlocks (and Demonology especially) needed to go through several spellcasts in order to generate the Soul Shards required to cast the spells needed for them to operate at peak efficiency. In outdoor gameplay and against packs of enemies in dungeons, this often meant that combat was ending just as the warlock was getting warmed up. Allowing warlocks to begin combat with 3 Soul Shards instead of 1 should let them bring more of their arsenal to bear in shorter encounters.
- Esposas sanguinarias de Mannoroth now heals the warrior based on base Rage spent, rather than actual rage spent, to account for Rage cost reduction effects.
- (Arms) Machaque colosal's cooldown reduced to 30s.
Developers' Notes: The cooldown on Machaque colosal serves as bad luck protection against long streaks of Táctico not activating. At 45 seconds, the worst case scenario of actually waiting for the full cooldown to elapse was a rare occurrence that was particularly noticeable (and frustrating) when it happened. At 30 seconds, the majority of the time Machaque colosal will still reset before its cooldown elapses, but those unlucky streaks should feel a little better.
(Arms) Ira dirigida
's damage bonus reduced to 40% per stack.Dungeons
Maw of Souls
- Suertudo del sorteo now properly increases pet and guardian damage.
- Violet Hold
Sael'orn will no long aggro players immediately when she spawns.
- Prisión vil will no longer target healers in Heroic and Mythic difficulty.
- Resolved an issue where Destripe abisal didn't appear on lower graphics settings.
- Several followers have had the effectiveness of their abilities reduced against players.
- Fixed an issue causing some PvP World Quests to have invalid rewards for Honor level 50 players.
- Sombras parpadeantes will no longer activate if the Pícaro is capturing a point in Domination maps such as Cuenca de Arathi.
- The time between Conquista del Invierno and Tol Barad battles has been increased to 1 hour.
- Skirmish victories now award 100 honor (was 50).
- The first random battleground win of the day now rewards a Soldado's Splendor (250 Artifact Power).
- On the World Quest “Carrera Ley”, ley line nodes should now spawn more quickly as you go.
- Caballero de la Muertes should no longer become stuck on “Los corceles de los Malditos”.
- Druids should no longer be stuck on “Reunir a los Tejesueños”.
- Players that manage to find themselves in the "Champions of Elune" scenario without a vehicle will now be teleported out after 30 seconds.
- Bind on Equip items have been removed as possible rewards from Misiones del mundo.
Developers' Notes: As a player's own item level increases, the quality of many World Quest item rewards rises as well. However, when these items can circulate throughout the economy, they can overshadow other sources of loot, and crafted items especially. Misiones del mundo should feel rewarding, but we want that to be because of a direct value to your character.