Here are the full patch notes for Patch 7.2: Tomb of Sargeras.
New FeaturesThe Broken Shore
Return to the Broken Shore and take the fight to the heart of the Legion's power on Azeroth. Begin your journey in a new Scenario, and then lead the Ocaso de la Legión
against the demonic invasion of Azeroth.The dynamic ebb and flow of Costa Abrupta
will keep you on your toes as new Misiones del mundo
, bosses, treasures, and a powerful demon command ship called the Sentinax make for an exciting new experience every day.Join a region-wide, cross-faction effort to construct buildings that open new content and provide a variety of benefits to help in the fight against the Legion.New Dungeon: The Cathedral of Eternal Night
The upper chambers of the Tumba de Sargeras
were once a place of worship to Elune. Since the Legion's invasion, fel minions have desecrated this holy place, twisting it into their own image. Now, this site will host a battle that could turn the tide of the invasion. While the Armies of Legionfall engage the fel army directly, a small group of heroes infiltrates the upper reaches of the cathedral in a desperate hope to return the Aegis of Aggramar to its resting place. Inside this new dungeon, you'll face:
- Agronox - This ancient served the night elves priestesses of the Temple of Elune, tending the beautiful Hanging Gardens. But after the malevolence of the Legion infected the Cathedral, the guardian absorbed fel energy through his roots. Now the twisted Agronox spreads corruption throughout the sanctuary he once protected, believing he has finally achieved his ideal state.
- Tollinador el Desdeñoso - Smashspite's detestable brother, Thrashbite has been dispatched to wipe out the mortals entering the cathedral's grand library. The dimwitted mo'arg lacks any respect for knowledge or learning, feeling petty satisfaction as he crashes through ancient artifacts and tramples priceless tomes.
- Domatrax - With the Aegis of Aggramar socketed back into its cradle, Domatrax leads an onslaught of demons to destroy the relic.
- Mephistroth - With the forces of Azeroth pushing against his front line, Mephistroth has fallen back to the Catedral de la Noche Eterna, where he will employ all his cunning to ensure the heroes fail in securing the Aegis of Agrammar.
This new dungeon is available in Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic Keystone difficulties.Class Campaigns
After securing a foothold on the Costa Abrupta
and making progress with the Ocaso de la Legión
, every class continues its own campaign to unify in the war effort. Your Class Hall will be the base from which you will embark on a new quest chain, find a new potential Follower, and discover new class-specific Misiones del mundo
.Once your class campaign and the Legionfall campaign on the Costa Abrupta
are complete, all new epic class mounts will become available to those who finish the subsequent class mount quests.Demon Assaults
The Burning Legion is preparing to assault Azeroth with renewed determination. After you regain a foothold on the Costa Abrupta
, don't be surprised if Broken Isles zones later come under attack. It will be up to you to fight to drive the Legion back and defend the lands of your new allies.Flying in the Broken Isles
Take your final steps to complete the Abrecaminos de las Islas Abruptas, Part 2
achievement to unlock flying in the Broken Isles.Legion Reputation Progress
Reputation earned beyond Exalted will now contribute towards earning additional rewards from Broken Isles faction emissaries. These new reward caches have a rare chance to reward new faction mounts, such as the Cuernoviejo Monte Alto
, Corresueños salvaje
, and Alfombra voladora de tejido Ley
A series of new twists on popular player-versus-player activities are on the way. Starting with “Southshore vs. Tarren Mill”, “Gravity Lapse”, and “Warsong Scramble”, PvP Brawls offer a variety of mode, rules, and scenic changes to the usual Battleground gameplay. Look for the brawl
option in the Group Finder (default hotkey: i) Player vs. Player tab, under the Casual
selection.Pet Battle Dungeon
Something nefarious is going on in the world of pet battles, and it's worth a closer look. If you have at least one level 25 battle pet, speak to Breanni
in Dalaran to get directions to this new scenario.
Updated FeaturesCharacter Empowerment
Your bond with your Artifact has grown stronger, and your Conocimiento del artefacto
has continued to increase. Upon reaching Conocimiento del artefacto
25, you will receive the quest “Buscar los conocimientos perdidos
”, which allows you to unlock further knowledge levels. Additionally, once you have 35 or more traits in your Artifact, the time has come to improve your Artifact even more. Unlock a set of new empowered traits, additional ranks for many of your original traits, and a new final trait by embarking on a new questline.Your weapon isn't the only thing increasing in power. From dungeon drops to World Quest rewards to items created with your professions, your armor upgrades at higher item levels than before. All the better to fight the Legion!Transmogrification Sets
A new ‘Sets' tab in the Appearances UI is where you'll find this new way of tracking item sets from previous Raids, PvP Seasons, and more.Class Combat Updates
The launch of Legion included many updates to class animations, sounds, and spell effects. These improvements continue in Patch 7.2 with updates to Hunters, Death Knights, and Balance Druids.Professions
- La forja de obliterum should now always be available to players, and requires no questline.
- All item level 815 crafted end-game gear will now be crafted at item level 835.
- All existing items between item levels 815-830 will retain their existing item level. The first application of Obliterum will bring them up to 840, and the Obliterum cap has been increased to iLvl 875.
- Some World Quests that are related to Professions now reward 1 skill point in their associated Profession.
- Many profession Misiones del mundo in Dalaran now reward credit for the Kirin Tor emissary.
- All recipes that are dropped by dungeon end bosses on Mythic difficulty can now drop in that dungeon's first chest on Piedra angular mítica difficulty.
- Most crafting profession recipes will now grant skill-ups to a higher maximum skill level, making it easier for crafters to reach skill level 800.
Mana and Rejuvenation potions can now be used by specs for whom a mana bar is a non-primary resource.
- The herb reagents required for Poción de la vieja guerra, Poción de gracia letal, Poción de torrente Ley, and Poción inalterable recipes have been reduced by 50%.
Herrería Cocina Ingeniería Inscripción
- You can now get Artifact Power from Arqueología.
- New Elite digsites have been discovered in the Broken Isles.
- All enemies summoned by Arqueología can now be killed by multiple nearby players.
New Glyph of the Shadow Succubus: Warlock Peletería Minería
- It should now be significantly easier to start the quest to learn 2-star and 3-star Azufre infernal mining.
- The wall forges in the Dalaran blacksmith shop are now usable.
The amount of comfort provided by the Manta de silla de montar Tótem Sangriento
has been reduced by 20%.Tab Targeting
Tab targeting has been updated to feel more consistent. While in combat, you will no longer be able to accidentally tab to a target that is out of combat with you, unless you are looking to a new target and your hostile enemies are behind you. Furthermore, you're no longer able to tab to a target that neither your character nor your camera can see.User Interface
- On PvE servers, players of the opposite faction now have orange names.
- You can now assign a specialization to an equipment set in the Equipment Manager.
- The Blood of Sargeras vendor now sells items in multiple amounts (Shift-click).
- To help prevent accidental clicking, the resurrection option to “Decline” now has a brief countdown before it can be clicked.
- An “Open All” button has been added to the mailbox.
- Achievements linked from other players now show your own progress on the same tooltip.
You can now preview an ensemble set by CTRL-clicking it.
- The Transmogrifier NPC is now trackable on the minimap.
- You can now search your Appearance Collection by dungeon name and boss name.
Player versus Player
- In Arenas, your enemies' crowd control Honor Talents are now tracked on their unit frames.
- Various improvements have been made to party member visibility in Battlegrounds.
- Auto Accept: A setting has been added to allow friends and guild members to instantly join your queues without a confirmation. This setting is located in Interface Options > Social.
- Group tooltips now show the available roles and if auto accept is enabled.
- Right click a Quick Join group to whisper a member of that group.
- Spells that haven't been moved to an action bar are highlighted in the spellbook.
- Mousing over a spell highlights it on your action bar, making it easier to locate.
- Pet spells can now be dragged onto the player action bar.
- Player Taunts now increase all threat caused against the target by 400% for 3 seconds (was 200%).
- The Tauren and Dwarf racial bonuses Pujanza and Poderío de la montaña now correctly increase heals by 2% (was 1%).
- Non-tank specializations once again benefit from Bonus Armor from gear.
- The damage bonus that tanks and healers get per Artifact point spent has been increased to 0.65% for all tanks and Discipline Priests (was 0.5%), and the bonus has been increased to 1.3% for all other healers (was 1%).
- Demon Hunter
Protecciones demoníacas now reduces all damage taken by 20% (was 10%), and increases Armor by 75% (was 120%).
- Abrecaminos de las Islas Abruptas mount speed bonuses now apply to Forma de viaje and Forma de vuelo (while on the ground).
- duration and tick rate is no longer affected by Haste.
- Feral Druids now deal 4% more damage with Arañazo, Triturar, Flagelo, Vapulear, Tajo brutal, Fuego lunar, Mordedura feroz, Frenesí de Crinceniza, and Destripar.
Rugido intimidatorio now roots targets in place (was a 50% snare).
- Destrozar damage increased by 15%.
- Vapulear (Bear) direct damage increased by 15%.
- Flagelo (Bear) damage reduced by 25%.
Developers' Notes: This should result in overall Guardian damage remaining roughly the same, perhaps slightly higher. But it will frontload their damage more, which should help with burst threat.
- Beast Mastery
Disparo con púas will now additionally cause your pet to charge up to 25 yards toward the target.
- Ola de chi replaces Senda de la niebla talent:
A wave of Chi energy flows through friends and foes, dealing Nature damage or healing. Bounces up to 7 times to targets within 25 yards.
Mistweavers now learn Brebaje reconstituyente
at level 55 (was Fortifying Elixir at honor level 22).
Mistweavers now learn Fuente de esencia
(Rank 2) at level 58.
Windwalker Monks now deal 8% more damage with Palma del tigre
, Patada oscura
, and Patada del sol naciente
. Paladín Sacerdote
Entereza mental (Artifact Trait) shield cannot exceed damage absorbed of 4% of player total health (was 8%), and now correctly calculates healing from Toque vampírico.
- Fixed a bug where Descenso de la muerte would consume combo points up to 5 with Anticipación as expected, but gain bonus damage from combo points up to 10 with Anticipación.
Bolsa de secretos (Artifact trait) proc chance is now 2.5% per combo point spent on Envenom or Rupture.
- Ímpetu asesino now causes Vendetta to grant 60 energy, plus an additional 60 energy over 2 seconds.
Refreshing Segar almas will no longer overwrite the current buff's duration with a new one. The new duration will now be added to the existing duration, up to a maximum duration of 60 seconds.
- Segar almas (Artifact ability) now has a 5 second cooldown.
Developers' note: Previously, casting Segar almas at 5 stacks (which would grant 25 seconds of the buff) with 20 seconds currently left on the buff would just overwrite your old 20 second buff with a 25 second buff. Now, in this case it will increase the buff duration to 45 seconds.
Souls are now reset to 0 at the start of an encounter. The buff is also canceled at the start of an encounter. Ulthalesh now has a greatly increased chance to generate the first three Almas atormentadas
at the beginning of a raid encounter.
- Developers' note: Souls are a resource, and we have a rules about resetting your resources/stacks of a buff before an encounter, so that every attempt is standardized. Having souls the first time you fight a raid boss feels good, but it makes every other attempt after that feel worse by comparison.
) now deals damage on arrival, and its snare begins after you hit your target.Class Halls
- Artifact Researchers now have explanatory dialogue options when you have completed all Work Orders they offer.
- The item levels of gear found in Legion Dungeons has been increased.
- Enemies' damage and health have been increased for all Heroic and Mythic dungeons, including Mythic Keystone Dungeons.
- All Random Heroic dungeons now require 825 item level to queue.
- Lower Karazhan and Upper Karazhan have been added to the Random Legion Heroic list in Dungeon Finder.
- La Arquería and Corte de las Estrellas have been added to the Random Legion Heroic list in Dungeon Finder.
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
Piedra angular mítica dungeons now award gear up to item level 890 at keystone level 10, and now award gear up to item level 905 in the weekly Challenger's Chest (at keystone level 10).
- Artifact Power rewards from both Piedra angular mítica dungeons and the weekly Challenger's Chest now continue through keystone level 30.
- Added 60 seconds to the Torreón Grajo Negro timer.
- Added a Night Watch Mariner to the top deck in the Maw of Souls while Teeming is active.
- Killing Cove Seagulls should now add Enemy Forces credit.
- New Affix: Bursting (level 4)
When slain, non-boss enemies explode, causing all players to suffer 10% of their maximum health in damage over 4 seconds. This effect stacks.
New Affix: Fel Explosives (level 7)
- Creatures have a chance to summon an Orbe explosivo at a nearby location that will explode, inflicting damage of 50% of the player's maximum health.
New Affix: Quaking (level 7)
- Periodically, players will Temblor, inflicting damage of 20% of the player's maximum health and interrupting spell casts of themselves and nearby allies.
New Affix: Grievous (level 7)
- While below 90% health, players are afflicted with Lesión grave.
The Overflowing affix has been removed.
The Bolstering affix range has been reduced to 30 yards (was 45 yards).
- Developers' notes: The intent of this change is to allow players more opportunities for crowd control.
will now expire after leaving combat. Duration reduced to 9 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Developers' notes: This should eliminate the situation where players were waiting for Necrotic to fall off after killing enemies, and it should give tanks more opportunities for resets while in combat.
Skittish threat reduction has been lowered to 75% (was 80%).
Fortified damage bonus lowered to 30% (was 40%).
Tyrannical damage bonus lowered to 15% (was 20%).
Sanguine radius increased to 8 yards. Piedra angular mítica
s can now direct you to Lower Karazhan, Upper Karazhan, and the Cathedral of Eternal Night.
Artifact Power rewards for Piedra angular mítica
dungeons have been adjusted:
- Longer dungeons, such as Halls of Valor, now award a proportionately higher amount of Artifact Power.
- Shorter dungeons, such as Maw of Souls, now award a proportionately lower amount of Artifact Power.
- Artifact Power bonuses have been added to your weekly chest rewards. These increase based on the highest level Piedra angular mítica you completed.
- Broken Isles World Quest rewards now scale to item level 860 (was item level 845).
- Set tokens for all raids from Serpentshrine to Siege of Orgrimmar have been updated to provide loot for your spec on right-click, in the same manner as newer raid set tokens. The vendor functionality of these items has not been changed.
- A number of unavailable items belonging to PvP sets from the Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King expansions have been made available again from vendors.
- Class Order Hall Sets can now be upgraded to item level 870 via rare items obtainable from Misiones del mundo de Costa Abrupta.
- Mantón de vergüenza: Now increases critical healing by 5% (was 10%).
(Beast Mastery) The Eagletalon Battlegear 2-piece bonus should now correctly display its functionality with the Disparo con púas talent.
- (Beast Mastery) The Eagletalon Battlegear 4-piece bonus should now correctly display its functionality with the Disparo con púas talent.
Caballero de la Muerte Frost Unholy Demon Hunter Vengeance Druid Balance Feral Guardian Restoration Cazador Mago Arcane Fire Monk Viajero del viento Paladín
- Legion Legendary items now require level 101 (was 110).
Zancada de Aggramar: Now has an additional 617 Critical Strike (@ ilvl 940) as a third bonus secondary stat. Now grants movement speed equal to 75% of your Haste, Critical Strike, Mastery, or Versatility, whichever is highest.
- Previsión de Norgannon: Now triggers after standing still for 6 seconds (was 8 seconds), granting you the ability to cast while moving for 4 seconds (was 5 seconds). Now has a new visual indicating when you gain its ability to cast while moving. Now has an additional 617 Critical Strike (@ ilvl 940) as a third bonus secondary stat.
- Secreto de Sephuz: Now always grants 10% increased movement speed and 2% Haste. When triggered, this bonus is increased to the current values of 70% movement speed and 25% Haste. The 10% movement speed bonus now stacks with other movement speed bonuses.
- Raíces de Shaladrassil: Now has an additional 658 Critical Strike (@ ilvl 940) as a third bonus secondary stat.
Holy Protection Retribution Sacerdote Sagrado Shadow Pícaro Chamán
Guardia de Uther: Now has an additional 617 Haste (@ ilvl 940) as a third bonus secondary stat.
Restoration Brujo Affliction Demonology
Guerrero Protection Player versus Player
- Maldad sin'dorei: With Grimoire of Supremacy, there is now a visual debuff that displays the 3-minute cooldown.
- The honor requirements for leveling through the honor system have been reduced.
The amount of honor required to advance from 1 to 50 at Prestige 0 has been reduced by 50%.
The conversion of Honor to XP has been increased by 50%.
In instanced PvP (arenas, battlegrounds, and Ashran
), Artifacts now grant a minimum Stamina increase to all players. This minimum is equivalent to the purchase of 36 points, one of which is the trait which grants 10% Stamina.
The 20% Expertise granted to players in PvP will no longer be counted against 100% Parry or Dodge abilities such as Evasión
or Muerte a espada
Players can now obliterate current Season Gladiator gear in the Obliterum Forge to create Ecos de batalla
Players can now obliterate current Season Elite Gladiator gear in the Obliterum Forge to create Ecos de dominación
Vendors have been added to Greymane's Enclave and Windrunner's Sanctuary that sell gear tokens for Ecos de batalla
and Ecos de dominación
In Arenas, a surrender option has been added to the queue icon on the minimap. Players can surrender once one of their teammates dies. Demon Hunter Vengeance
- Vengeance no longer deals 10% reduced damage in PvP.
Feral Restoration Cazador Mago
Enemy players can now see the radius of while active
- Fuego lunar, Fuego solar, and now deal 50% less periodic damage to player targets.
- Cólera now deals 40% more damage to player targets.
- Estrellas fugaces grants 2 Astral Power on player targets (was 4 Astral Power)
- Ocaso estelar restores 3 Astral Power (was 8 Astral Power)
- Intellect increased by 15%.
Intellect reduced by 5%.
Brewmaster no longer deals 10% reduced damage in PvP.
Justiciero no longer damages targets that are under the effects of crowd-control abilities that break on damage.
Rebote now provides 30% magical damage reduction while active.
PvP Template Intellect increased by 5%.
- The damage of Fatalidad is reduced by 15% in PvP.
- Fisura vil's duration has been reduced to 6 seconds (was 15 seconds).